Friday, September 25, 2009

Lynsey and Stuart {The Wedding}

The one thing I can definitely say about Lynsey and Stuart's wedding - it was filled with good luck! Lynsey and her bridesmaids will know exactly what I'm referring to ;)

I really do like a good love story and when I asked Lynsey and Stuart how they met, that's exactly what I got!! Lynsey was just back from living in Manchester and was back home in Northern Ireland for a brief period of time before she went on a years worth of travel to Australia. In that short time she bumped into her old friend Stuart whilst she was out for the evening, he too was to be traveling... they talked about their prospective trips and somewhere in that conversation, it led to a date, they went on their separate ways, keeping in touch by email and letters and eventually they met in Australia and further travelled together.  Somewhere in that time they fell in love. A few years later along came Sam and September 11th they married in an intimate ceremony surrounded by friends and family in Crawfordsburn.

These are some of my favourite shots...



Isn't Sam the cutest!! He was absolutely fantastic in front of the camera!! Earlier in the day I asked him to sit on some steps and look at my camera and instantly he sat down and yelled 'CHEEESE!' that cheese varied throughout the day to 'stinky cheese', 'smelly cheese', 'monkey's' and 'cheesey monkey's' =)










I LOVE Lynsey's laughter in this. Pretty much this is what Lynsey did all afternoon during these shots lol!








The one thing I remember Stuart saying to me one evening during our meet ups was that you never knew when love was going to hit. It was the last thing they were looking for when they met that eventful evening, it was the last thing they needed to think about before their trips, and yet that's exactly when it struck! Stuart still has the letters Lynsey wrote during the time they were apart and I love it!




I look forward to hearing about the honeymoon!! xo

0 comments: