Sunday, September 5, 2010

Danielle and Gavin {Engagement Session}

Where do I begin?!

I had heard A LOT about Danielle before I'd even met her! Mark had built her up as the most awesomely awesome person on the planet. And guess what? She totally is. Which is what made this session so much fun to photograph!

We headed out to see the sun set and we weren't disappointed!



How brilliant does Orlock look this time of year?! I am shamed at myself for this being the first time I'd photographed at golden hour!

Gorgeous Danielle :)


I don't think I've ever met a more smiley person! I was about to get a photo and said 'I need to get you laughing Danielle' Gavin just looked at me like I was probably insane and laughed and said, 'Well that wont be hard!'. Sure enough, I think Danielle may just beat me in the giggle states. Where I manage to look like a horse when I laugh, Danielle just looks cute!
Had to stick these in. I tried to get a photo without Danielle laughing. It didn't work ;)



Lovely Gavin ;)
Last shot of the evening :D
Love to you both xox

0 comments: