Thursday, November 11, 2010

An afternoon assisting Janine Walker...

So two days ago I get an email from Janine Walker asking if I would like to assist her on a shoot... I wont even tell you that I almost turned her down due to a broken lens and a crap mood. Seriously. Clearly I had momentary insanity. But I am delighted to say that yesterday we found ourselves looking for the best locations for shots and I am even more delighted that when we were touring about in her car and Oooing and Ahhhing over perfect spots, when I said 'that bricky brick would be perfect' Janine knew exactly what I was talking about and entirely agreed ;)

Girls it was such a pleasure to be in all of your companies and I can't tell you how happy I am to have experienced it. I have linked everyone in at the bottom of this blog, please check out all of their work!

On a personal note I'd really like to thank Janine. It's not often you get asked by a fellow photographer who not only invites you along to assist but actually yells over during the shoot, 'Carly use my lenses, shoot away!!' Are you kidding me?! Not many people would do that. Thank you xo

So here's what I got. Janine and I were chatting this morning and we've decided to call these the behind the scenes shots of the shoot. A little bit of something extra after seeing the colour explosion of awesome from Janine's photos. Here's the darker side ;)

Janine in action


To see the main shoot by Janine Walker please click here

Modeling by Jenny Curran
Makeup Artistry by Cathy Webb
Hair Styling by Dyanne Sweeney
Clothing by Vanilla

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Carly your photo's are fab too.... love it.

Rachel C said...

Was checking Janine's blog, and followed her link through to you. Janine's work fab as always, but am absoultly loving your work too Carly. You and Janine are my inspiration. Thanks

Carly said...

Wow girls, only just spotted these! Thanks very much for the comments!!