Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why I love my bride and grooms

Laura and Andrew celebrated their first wedding anniversary at the weekend. When I heard that they were going back to the Rosspark Hotel and staying in the honeymoon suite as they had done so on their wedding day, I joked that they had to re-create their wedding shots.

Sunday afternoon I find these on my facebook page! Andrew and Laura had indeed had a go!


My view a year ago:


Theirs:
If you're ever at the Rosspark, look for this tree ;) My view:


Theirs:

For self takes, I love that your love is as visible as it was one year ago. Very inspiring xox

2 comments:

Bethany Cox said...

that's completely adorable

Carly said...

Thank you Beth. Or should I say thanks for the comment, their adorableness is all their own. I love Laura and Andrew to bits :)