Monday, March 12, 2012

Listen to your heart


You may have thought to yourself that there's been a bit of a blog hiatus around here.

Yes there is. Sorry about that. Let me explain why.

If you'd asked me last year if I was happy I would have turned round with a big smile on my face and said 'Of course I am!' But if you had taken me to the side, to a completely private space and asked me again I would have replied No. I definitely wasn't. I attempted to put a great big smile on things and pretend all was grand but those closet to me knew that just wasn't the case.

So at the start of the year in the fluey fog that was January, I resolved to do two things:

1. Ask myself continually - 'are you doing what makes you happy'

That question didn't just apply to my career, they applied to EVERYTHING in my life: what I did when I was working, what I did when I wasn't and who I spent that time with.

2. Listen to my heart and act on it

When I listened to my inner response it promoted a massive change in a lot of areas of my life. And a lot of those changes I certainly believe that I am and will be 100% happier for making.

So things are in the process of changing around here and I will keep you posted on some of the behind the scenes things as well as they happen. March is shaping up to be a busy month and I cannot wait to share it!

xo

0 comments: