Monday, April 30, 2012

The Passionate Project: Richard Leckie

RICHARD LECKIE



What do you do:
 I am a picture framer and a ceramic artist.



What inspires you:
Lots of things inspire me; the desire to do well and to achieve is obvious.  My work can take on many forms and is open to change in direction/ theme etc.  I need to keep an open mind and my inspiration has to come from a number of sources.




What scares you the most:
I guess being unsuccessful scares me and not achieving my ambitions.  I hate being told I can't do something that I really want to do and especially when an idea is not even entertained or considered.  For that reason I'm not really all that scared of failure, this sounds cocky, but I don't think I will...I'll find another way to do achieve.  In all honesty what really scares me is a spider anywhere near my face!




What is your soundtrack of the moment: 
Don't have one, loads of good tracks out there




What one thing can you not live without:
Couldn't live without food.



 Any advice you'd like to pass on for someone pushing towards their dream:i'm not really in a good position to pass on advice to any body because i'm still sorting myself out. However it's the same old piece of advice that everyone has heard before; take the opportunities when they come you never know what you'll end up doing and if you really want something go for it! Don't waste time. 




All photographs of Richard taken in and around Belfast City.



0 comments: