Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A slight change of plan

I'm not going to lie, today I am having quite the panic as my computer has become faulty and has to go and get fixed which means I'll be without it for possibly 3-4 days. Even writing that last sentence has had me breaking out in a sweat because it means NO COMPUTER. Which also means not being able to do any of my work that requires my computer.  Where's a brown paper bag to breathe into when you need one?!

So I'm doing as much as I can today to try to make the break easier, but I'm afraid this will put me out of action for a few days.

On a more positive note I am looking to the silver linings today and they involve the fact that I had three fantastic and entirely different shoots over the weekend and I loved being creative and having fun with everyone. I also have realised that the break from the computer work will also give me the chance to get working more on putting together my natural light studio here in the house and that's exciting too!

So bear with me on this. I'll do what I can and keep you posted and until then I'll leave you with a shot from one of the shoots this weekend. x





0 comments: