Thursday, May 24, 2012

Matthew and Judith - Part Three

Trying to cut this day into a blog post was pretty darn tricky - which is why there are 3 and even at that these just show a fraction of a lovely day.





 The head chef came out to say it was his last meal cooked at the Slieve Donard. To everybody's surprise he wasn't the head chef but an opera singer there to serenade everyone...



charm...



and sweep guests off their feet ;)




Now usually I leave just before the meal but Matthew and Judith invited me to stay on till the evening. I am so delighted I did. The lovely guys at Show and Tell  who I had the absolute pleasure of working alongside, let me into their little secret of taking the bride and groom away from the crowd after the meal for more footage. This was one of those magic moments where we simpy said to Matthew and Judith to just do their own thing and these may be some of my favourite images from the whole day. The light was beautiful, nobody was around and everyone was happy.

 






On my way indoors I heard piano being played. I soon discovered it was one of the guests who had been convinced by friends to play. He was fantastic! And you know when you watch a simple moment and it turns into something bigger? 


Well, Matthew and Judith also appeared out of the blue and before you knew it, had joined in :)







And then the evening do started! And James Huish and the Michael Buble Band were the perfect music for a first dance





















A major congratulations to Matthew and Judith! Truly hope you had a lovely day!
xo 

0 comments: