Friday, May 25, 2012

Lauren and Scott - Engagement

I met Lauren and Scott for their engagement session the evening after Matthew and Judith's wedding day. Usually I take the day off after a wedding because my brain and body are absolute mush and I'm not worth a thing, but due to different schedules we knew that this was one of the few chances we had to work together before their wedding day and I'm glad we went for it. Thankfully when I have a wedding hangover I'm extremely giddy and it was infectious which made for a very fun session :)




Poor Lauren was frozen (it wasn't quite as warm as the shots let on!) but in my eyes that's a great excuse for more snuggles!







We had planned to head to the swings that were special to them both but found that they had been taken down, but I'm thinking the sea wall did just as good






I can actually say I remember just laughing with these two throughout the entire session! Thank you for braving the cold and the spectators ;)  Really looking forward to heading back to Slieve Donard for your wedding day in a few weeks time! 
xo

0 comments: