Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Filled With Love

When I have a camera in my hands I give my whole heart into photographing. And a lot of the time I can tell you that my favourite images are the ones that gave me a reaction when I saw it enfold in front of me. Those are from the moments when nobody notices I'm there. The moments aren't put on for the camera and they are entirely heartfelt and genuine. 

They are the hugs, the kisses and the laughter shared between loved ones. 



One of my favourites. The Bride and Groom were signing the register to the left and out of the corner of my eye I saw the brother of the Groom kneel down and then this happened


After very recently losing my grandmother and knowing she'll not be there when I get married, this moment caught me so much


Judith's Mum couldn't keep her eyes off her daughter when they were all on the dancefloor together


And even now this moment still makes me grin. The Best Man (on the left) had literally been dancing solid for about twenty minutes and had finally taken a break to watch the bride and groom have a solo dance on the floor


When you are getting married so many people tell you "Take time to remember this because it goes so fast." And it's really true. I hope that seeing a glimpse of these moments reminds every Bride and Groom that their day was filled with love. From every angle. Even if they didn't see it for themselves.

0 comments: