Monday, June 11, 2012

Tom and Melanie's engagement session in Belfast


I can easily say that I absolutely adored spending this morning with Tom and Melanie. These two really wanted their photographs taken in and around Belfast but were pretty nervous about being watched by passersby so we decided to meet up at 8am in the morning and I have to say I'm so glad we did because the light was gorgeous!









What I loved most about photographing them is that they are so comfortable in each others company




Tom loves Guinness so we just had to include this when we came accross it :)


I fell madly in love with the light in this wee alleyway








Melanie and Tom, I physically had to stop myself from giving you both a group hug after your session ended. You two have such a beautiful connection and I cannot wait to be a part of your wedding day!

So excited xo


0 comments: