Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dreaming of Italy

I feel like I've done a disappearing act on my blog lately! I'd love to say it was because I was so run off my feet with work but in reality I was hit with a bug and then just as I began to feel more human I pulled a muscle at the top of my back. I'm still trying to get rid of the smell of tiger balm and biofreeze out of my clothes but I am on the mend! Never have I been more grateful to have a massage therapist as a twin!

Anyway! If you follow my Carly Rodgers Photography page on facebook you'll know this already but in less than two weeks I am heading to photograph a wedding in Lake Garda! And even better Janine is joining me. When the wedding enquiry came through a few weeks ago I didn't believe it until I read it again the next day! Then I refused to believe it until it was official but now with less than two weeks to go it's feeling more real than ever. We fly to Milan, train it to Verona and then we head to our hotel to rest up before photographing Kenny and Heather's wedding in Malcesine Castle in Lake Garda the next day.

I have always wanted to go to Lake Garda but never in my wildest dreams did I believe that work would take me there. Ever. Cobbled streets, castles, beautiful harbours and to top it off italian sunlight and romance...

I CANNOT WAIT.

Now I just have to get fit to scale the Malcesine Castle steps ;)







I've started a newsletter where all my news is being launched first before it comes to the blog, so if you'd like to sign up for it you can do so here.

0 comments: