Friday, May 18, 2012

Second Shooting

When Janine asked if I was free and wanted to second shoot a wedding with her a few weeks ago my response was a hell yes. And what a beauty it was!

Second shooting is a lot of fun and yet entirely different to photographing on your own wedding and I was planning on writing a bit about it but I actually think it needs to be a blog post all of it's own!

Anyway here are some of my absolute faves. We had photographed at the church and were headed to a house nearby as someone had kindly offered up their garden as a place to photograph. I wish you had been in the car when you heard the screeches of excitement from the two of us when we realised that the garden contained the biggest cherry blossom tree I had ever seen. AND it was still in full bloom! Photographic heaven.

Janine was taking single shots of the wedding party to the right, and these were a serious of moments where Donna was absolutely oblivious to being photographed. My fave!





We actually agreed that Donna looked like she'd walked right out of an Elizabeth Arden advertising campaign




And I know this shouldn't be my favourite photo of the day, but there's just something about it that makes me come back to it every time.


To see the absolutely lovely Donna and Pearse's wedding day head on over to Janine Walkers Blog xo

0 comments: