Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Album Order Deadlines

This is a message to my wedding couples who wish to order their wedding albums in time for Christmas!

This is now the busy Christmas period when my album company gets inundated with lots of orders so to ensure that you aren't disappointed please finalise your album order by 31st October. After that I cannot guarantee you will get your album in time for Christmas. This includes any 7x5 albums you may be ordering as gifts for family members.

Just to repeat... After the 31st October I cannot guarantee you will receive your album for Christmas.

Please remember album edits are made on a first come first serve basis so if you have not sent me your album edits, please send them. This is my busiest time of year so you are pre-warned.

But I am pre-warning you with a lovely big smile and a very early Ho Ho Ho :)



As I hate to write blog posts without adding a photo, here's a very early sneaky peek from my wedding on Saturday, photographed at Hedingham Castle in Essex. Yup, Essex! More on that coming soon! xo


0 comments: